Wednesday 20 November 2013

Old four shaft table loom at knit and natter

On Tuesday afternoon I went to a local knit and natter at Wickerwool yarn shop in Mawdesley. This is the first time I have been and I took along my rigid heddle loom. I was going there to meet Cathy from Lazykate handspun yarn to show her and her Mum how to weave! (Cathy taught me how to spin two years ago!) I was even more delighted when I saw it was an old four shaft table loom! So we spent the three hours putting the loom together and giving it abit of a clean. It's a lovely loom! I'm so excited to show them how to use it, most of all I'm really excited to see Cathy's Mum weave using Cathy's handspun yarn!

Here are some pictures of the loom I've stolen from Cathy's Facebook and Twitter feed!






No comments:

Post a Comment