Monday 2 December 2013

Another off the loom

My friend came to stay at the weekend, and another is staying with a local friend so we had a mini reunion. It was a lovely weekend, but come Monday morning the weaving began again and I finished my advancing twill. I like that I tried something new and you can see the pattern when I lay it out but, I'm not a fan of it. I'm also not sure what to do with it lol

Anyway here is a picture of it 



I have now started to warp 8/2 tencel yarn, which I have never used before. It's very smooth and shiny. I have decided to very a gothic cross pattern. So more updates on that later this week. Tomorrow I'm taking some undated yarn to wickerwool, so I can be shown how to dye it by Cathy. I was going to wind it into a warp but I don't have time to do that so I will just have to dye them as skeins! I will show you the result tomorrow!

It's December now so I can say Merry christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment