Tuesday 4 February 2014

Name Change

Hello everyone, I have changed my name! That's right I am no longer Woodland fibres, I am now The  Inquisitive Weaver!

My blog address is no longer tinywoodlandfibres@blogspot.co.uk

It is now theinquisitiveweaver@blogspot.co.uk

I will be deleting my google account for tinywoodlandfibres soon so my new email is

InquisitiveWeaver@gmail.com

My etsy shop has now changed too! It's no longer WoodlandFibres it's now

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheInquisitiveWeaver

I will soon have a Facebook page too, but that will wait for now! You may ask 'why all these changes?' Well I'm starting my own little business :) I'm really excited and there will be more information to come at a later date! Hopefully my website will go live soon too. I've given myself a deadline of 15 th February to be up and running.

So watch this space as exciting things will be happening!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Inquisitive Weaver, can't wait to see what's coming up!

    ReplyDelete