Monday 8 April 2013

I opened an etsy shop!

Thats right I did! Its is Woodland Fibres! I am so excited! It only has one listing my Sunshine batts I made over the last few days!






These drumcarded batts consist of 100% merino wool. Natural merino is mixed with five colours of varying yellow/orange. Its a total of 85 grams to spin!

I think I will do some more drum carding this afternoon so I can list another item! I will also hopefully be listing some mini skeins later in the week!

I finally finished plying my jade yarn which is 50% merino and 50% silk. I will see how many wraps per inch it has after I have washed it but I am hoping it is fingering weight!




1 comment:

  1. Found you through the blog thread on Tiny Owl Knits! I love your sunshine batts, they're so cheerful. :D

    ReplyDelete