Wednesday 13 March 2013

WIP Wednesday

I have noticed that my concentration sucks theses days (I blame the interenet :P ). I seem a master at starting projects but not finishing them! I still have projects I started 3 years ago hanging around unfinished! So I have decided its about time I started finishing things! I will not start new knitting or crochet projects until I have finished everything I have got started already. Here is the long list:

Crochet

  • Star blanket for Dad
  • Hexagon cushion cover
  • Granny square cushion cover
  • Scandinavian blanket
Knitting
  • Oh my bear! jumper
  • Owls without the owls jumper
  • Basket weave shawl/scarf
  • Beekeepers quilt (I dont have to finish this one just keep it going)
  • Orchids and fairy lights hat #4
  • Parseltongue hat
  • Candy cane mittens
EEEEEP!! thats quite alot!

I am currently working on the star blanket for Dad, its not far from finishing... heres a picture so far.



Hopefully on Finished Objects Friday I will be posting a picture of it finshed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment